Take pride in the Black and White
There is an extensive selection of supporters’ merchandise also available including polo shirts (male and female versions), spray jackets, caps, scarves, ties, umbrellas, water bottles and lunch boxes. Students, families, Old Boys and staff are welcome to purchase college branded items and show they are proud to be part of the Black and White team.
Uniform Lookbook (Prices may be subject to change)
Uniform Shop Price List (as at Term 3, 2019)
2019 Book Lists and Stationery Requirements
Seniors wishing to have your School Honours on your blazer, please print and complete the Honour Pocket Form. The form must be approved and signed by your Head of House or relevant Head (Sport / Instrumental Music) before submitting with your blazer, to the Uniform Shop.
Your first honour line requires a new pocket to be sewn over the top of the blazer pocket (which can be removed after your senior year). The cost of the pocket and embroidery are invoiced to families and should be paid when collecting. The embroidery work will take approximately 1 week.
Please ensure your blazer has been dry cleaned.
The Black and White Uniform Shop is situated below the Fr Peter Daly Art Precinct. Parking facilities are located adjacent to the Art Precinct accessed from the first left turn at the roundabout on the main College Driveway.
(07) 3893 8863
Wednesday 8:00am to 3:30pm
Thursday 8:00am to 3:30pm
Friday 8:00am to 3:30pm
Extended and special trading hours apply for the commencement of the school year and other situations.
Term 3 School Holidays: Closed
Term 4, Week 1: Tuesday to Friday from 8:00am to 3:30pm
Term 4 Special Trading Days:
- Saturday 26 October 9:00am to 1:00pm
- Saturday 2 November: 9:00am to 1:00pm
- Saturday 9 November: 9:00am to 1:00pm
- Saturday 16 November: 9:00am to 1:00pm
The Athlete’s Foot will be on site at the Uniform Shop to assist parents with school shoes on Saturday 2 November and Saturday 9 November.
Holiday Trading January 2020:
- Wednesday 15 to Friday 17 January: 9:00am to 3:00pm
- Monday 20 to Friday 24 January: 9:00am to 3:00pm
The Athlete’s Foot will be on site at the Uniform Shop during the January Holiday trading times.
2020 Term 1, Week 1:
- Monday 27 January (Australia Day public holiday): Closed
- Tuesday 28 January (First day of school for Years 5, 7 & 12 students and all NEW students): 8:00am to 3:30pm
- Wednesday 29 January (School day for ALL students): 8:00am to 3:30pm
- Thursday 30 January: 8:00am to 3:30pm
- Friday 31 January: 8:00am to 3:30pm
2020 Term 1 Special Trading Days:
- Saturday 1 February
- Saturday 8 February
- Saturday 15 February
- Saturday 22 February
The Sport Merchandise Stall will have all your supporter gear available, including mouth guards, water bottles, umbrellas and stickers.