Fees and Charges
Our fee schedule is structured to ensure that an Iona education can be provided to as many families as possible.
The School Fee is an inclusive fee that covers all fees common to a Year Level. The only other charges which may appear on fee accounts will be for activities that are optional or restricted to a limited range of students.
- In the Compass app, please click on the 3 line menu in the top left hand corner, select School Fees and follow the prompts.
- If you are using the web version, click on the green payments link on the home screen.
Families with current payment arrangements in place, will be able to see their transactions via the Compass Portal as they are processed by our Finance Team.
Statements will be emailed at the start of each term and payment is due 21 days from date of issue. There are four terms per year.
Fee information for 2023 including payment options and calculation sheets can be accessed by clicking on the links below:
- Schedule of School Fees 2023
- Periodic Payment Information and Calculator 2023
- Authority for Recurrent Payment by Credit Card
- Authority for Recurrent Payment by Direct Debit
- Change to Direct Debit Arrangements
Finance and fee queries firstname.lastname@example.org