(07) 3893 8865
0499 989 156
- attend to emergencies and unexpected illnesses as they arise
- provide short term care assisting students back to the class, transferring to home or referring onto other appropriate health services
- support students managing health conditions like asthma, anaphylaxis, diabetes and other concerns
- supervise and assist with the administration of medication at school
- work in collaborative team with teaching staff, counsellors and others to ensure students’ Iona and youth experience is safe, healthy and holistic.
Useful Health Links
Asthma First Aid – We adhere to The Asthma Foundation of Australia’ first aid plan. If your son’s action plan differs, please provide a copy of his plan to the college.
Adolescent School Immunisation Schedule – The Brisbane City Council offers vaccinations on the College premises, however, records of these remain with the Council. The College cannot provide information on your son’s vaccination status.